3 Ways to Follow Jim's Rohn Advices with Android

por Violeta León


   One advice from Jim Rohn is "don't be lazy in learning"; this is the main reason why I want to share with you some apps that you can use to improve your life, increase your money and be a better you. Do you have an Android device? You will need it to follow these tips.


    The first advice is: "learn a new word everyday". Your vocabulary will have value once you learn every day a new word. How can you do it, easy and quick, but effective? Download from the android play store: Word of the day. So everyday, you can click on the app and read the word of the day. Easy, you don't have to look it, just read the one goes to each day. Don't skip days, you will feel a lot better with each word. Experts say "is better to read before going to sleep" that's because you will retain the information a lot easier than if you do it on the morning when you have to go to work. 

    The second advice is: "read at least 20 minutes every day". I downloaded UB Reader app on android; it allows to read in a lot of formats (not only pdf) so there's no excuses to read the book you want. I search free ebooks on: http://www.freebookspot.es/ It will help you to improve on those areas in your life you are interested in getting into a big level. It wasn't the end of the week when I already read a entire book. I was inspired, with new ideas to develop. You can live a life motivated, dreaming and putting actions on thoughts that worth to become real. 

    The third advice, I'll say is the most fun: "learn a new language," he also said: "for each language you learn you can add a zero to your account" it means you will be earning from a million, billions and more from each language. You will travel, you will write books, notes, and learning a new language will bring you a new perspective of life and give you a new ability, I downloaded doulingo on my smartphone, it has a menu that allows you to select how much you want to learn each day, I started with 10 minutes every day; my son is so happy leaning with me too, because is fun to repeat new words, translate, watch a new way to communicate. But I also downloaded on android: ChineseSkill. It needs more practice, but is so much worthy, these days Chinesse has a big influence on business; learning it will be a tool with a lot of value for you. 

   Can you imagine who will you become if you start today with these three simple habits? Is almost 30 minutes a day to become more value or to be attractive to money. Remember "the mayor key to success is you"

Inspired by Jim Rohn.


Anuncio

Comentarios

  1. I have to say, I have been wanting to learn a second language. At one point I was rather good at Spanish, yet I didn't use it fo so long that I basically forgot all 4 years of learning.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These are great tips - I already read daily, but I love the suggestion of downloading the Word of the Day app. I use Duolingo too; I'm currently learning Spanish, with plans to also learn better French before moving on to Italian someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It sure is nice to learn something everyday and with the kind of technology that we have, it can easily be done! I think exploring the apps that you can use is really going to pay off in the end.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Those are all lovely ideas! I make sure that I keep reading everyday especially on topics that I am not very familiar with. It's really going to help you improve the way you see yourself and the way you see life.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really should learn a new language. You are very right about that. I think it would increase my learning potential.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love this! I'm actually trying to learn Japanese right now, and reading even for 20-30 minutes a day is the best thing that you can do for your brain.

    Ellie
    www.scotchandstilettos.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. these are great tips! I for sure need to start reading more.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I used to carry a pocket dictionary when I was younger and this reminded me of that! I have an android so I will check it out!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I was playing word and language games for a while, but run out of time. If I remember my phone and my lunch these days, its a good one :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I studied Spanish for 5 years because it's very useful around Texas. Moved up north for college and stopped practicing from my friends. Now I'm trying to learn it back slowly

    ResponderEliminar
  11. This is such a nice advice! Learning a new language is so interesting. I love learning new languages. This sounds like a great app that will benefit in a long run. I'll check into that.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. The three advice you shared are great. I really have to work on the spending at least 20 mins per day reading and learning a new language. I guess its time to take up a language course!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I definitely need to work on self care and spending some time every day to read and learn something new.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario